Popular in America since the introduction of the Beetle in the 1950s, Volkswagen has a reputation for crafting vehicles that offer refined handling and upscale accommodations. Volkswagen has continuously introduced new vehicles to its lineup, keeping the brand fresh and relevant, with everything from roomy SUVs to diesel convertibles. At Paulee Body Shop, we work on all Volkswagen models, including:
- Golf GTI
- Golf R
- Golf SportWagen
At Paulee Body Shop, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Volkswagen can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Los Angeles to repair your Volkswagen:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Volkswagen dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Volkswagen dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Volkswagen repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Los Angeles charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Los Angeles, Paulee Body Shop is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Volkswagen repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
In Los Angeles, Trust Paulee Body Shop After an Accident!
Please don’t hesitate to bring your Volkswagen to Paulee Body Shop in Los Angeles for quality auto body repairs! To make an appointment, contact us online or give us a call. We promise to put all of our skills, resources, and experience behind getting you back in your Volkswagen and on the road as soon as possible.