BMW is one of the world's most respected automakers, renowned for building luxury cars and SUVs that offer exceptional levels of driving enjoyment. The company has been a pioneer for many emerging technologies, including turbocharging and advanced vehicle electronics. Our technicians at Paulee Body Shop are qualified to repair all BMW models, including:
- 7 Series
- 4 Series
- 6 Series
At Paulee Body Shop, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged BMW can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Los Angeles to repair your BMW:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, BMW dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as BMW dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of BMW repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Los Angeles charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Los Angeles, Paulee Body Shop is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for BMW repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For BMW Drivers in Los Angeles, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your BMW is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your BMW as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Los Angeles, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!