Maserati, an Italian auto manufacturer, is known for their great-looking, award winning race cars. Since Maserati shifted to making roadgoing performance cars, race tracks are not the only place you can find these luxury sports beauties. Paulee Body Shop is proud to be qualified to work on Maserati models including:
- Gran Sport
- Barchetta Stradale
At Paulee Body Shop, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Maserati can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Los Angeles to repair your Maserati:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Maserati dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Maserati dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Maserati repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Los Angeles charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Los Angeles, Paulee Body Shop is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Maserati repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us Today if Your Maserati Needs Auto Body Work!
We want to be your Maserati auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.